Davina Lee

Block booking discounts - Central London

Singing Lessons Central London

To book a lesson please email me at davina@davinalee.co.uk or call me on +44 (0) 7786 221617, but please be aware that if I am teaching I do not always answer my phone; in that case please leave me a voicemail with your name and contact number and I will call you back as soon as I can.

Rates for individual lessons in Central London are as follows:

30 minutes: £35
60 minutes: £55

Please note that if you are a new student a deposit of 20% will be payable at time of booking to hold your slot. The remaining 80% will be payable at the time of the lesson.

Lessons are at Central School of English, 1 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 1BB. This is less than a 1 minute walk from Tottenham Court Road station.

I currently offer these lessons on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays by prior appointment.
Please try not to be more than 5 minutes early/late for your lesson as this can disrupt other lessons. If you are more than 5 minutes late please text me to let me know. Also note that there is a 48hr cancellation/reschedule policy in place. If you are unable to give 48hrs notice for cancellation or rescheduling of your lesson the full lesson fee may be charged.

Discounts on block bookings:

Pay for a block of 5 (30 minute) lessons upfront and get them for £165! (These lessons must be used within 3 months)*

Pay for a block of 5 (1 hour) lessons upfront and get them for £260! (These lessons must be used within 3 months)*

Pay for a block of 10 (1 hour) lessons upfront and get them for £500! (These lessons must be used within 5 months)*

Refer a friend and if you both let me know, you both get a £10 credit!

*These offers may not be used in conjunction with other offers and should be used as whole hours
Lessons in Tottenham Court Road & Whetstone, London
davina@davinalee.co.uk
+44 (0) 7786 221617